Good Day

How is there no flyers available for clients .According to Cherish you can use a ordinary envelope but why?I was under the impression you are there to provide a service to your clients.Can you please give me feedback email address cathy.prodriver@gmail.com.We are paying for courier fees why should we use our own envelopes that is not on.That is not right.The number which i call was 033-3416100 .I also contacted Time Freight in Lichtenburg but also no flyers what is happening to Time Freight .The lady (Cherish) told me the flyers are free i am well aware of that but why should our envelopes be used.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Time Freight. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Time Freight to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Time Freight no flyers for time freight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments