Early January 2013 Time Freight did a delivery to my client who is a reputable company who we frequently send goods to.On delivery my client informed me that they received a brick in a box and not the HP ProBook 4540s (Serial: 2CE24020w1) that was supposed to be.

3 or 4 months later after numerous calls to Gerhard Spalding asking for feedback Time Freight decided that they are not at fault and will not pay. Although they have insurance against stuff like this and make enough money to pay a trillion claims they decided that there might have been a chance that we sent a brick and trying to claim for it. I just started laughing when I heard what I was told. So many people complaining about ***** at Time Freight.

This is not the first time I loose a laptop through them. It happens when you loose control over your employees. I'm now forced to use other courier companies and found out how much cheaper other companies are than Time Freight. They did me a favor.

Amit Devir = What a guy.He's got an answer for everything and according to his knowledge they have never lost a clients stuff ever....

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #677922

You actually believed your customer on this one? I am thinking they pulled a fast on on you and not the shipping company :eek

(and it is lose, not loose. The second word means "not tight")